Pesce & Associates has an established partnership with Self Management Group (SMG) for the purpose of providing our clients with assessment tools and enabling them to use objective means for attracting, selecting, retaining, and developing high-potential employees. The tools use advanced statistical methods that have been scientifically validated to help any organization – from small to large – with selection and training, as well as employee, leadership, and organizational development decisions.
Improve Your HRM Practices With Our Assessment Tools and Services
The tools we can provide you with are easy to use and cost-effective. Tools available through Pesce & Associates include:
- Screening – Quick assessment tools for targeting and screening a high volume of applicants for leadership as well as all other sector-specific roles.
- Selection – In-depth normative psychometric profiles that assist with predicting performance and retention potential for candidates and current employees. These tools are available for a variety of roles within an organization. The reports from the profiles provide interview questions, coaching suggestions, and can be benchmarked to the roles in the organization for selecting future top performers.
- Organizational Effectiveness Survey – A web-enabled scientific tool that allows organizations to survey the perceptions of employees to find out how well the organization is doing and pinpoint critical intervention strategies.
- Team Pro – Assessment tool and report that identifies the strengths and potential areas of growth for individual team members, based on personality, attitudes, emotional intelligence, cognitive abilities, and leadership potential, as well as how the team members’ character traits and attitudes contribute to the team’s success.
- Employee Engagement Surveys – Survey tool that supplies and administers employee engagement surveys based on best practices, enabling organizations to gather the crucial data needed to drive sustainable improvement.
- 360 Degree Performance Reviews – A multi-rater assessment tool that provides leaders, managers, and employees with structured, practical feedback regarding specific competencies, strengths, and styles.
Reach out to us and improve your decision-making processes with career, leadership, competency, and psychological assessment tools.
What is an Assessment Tool?
An assessment tool is a program used by HR departments or managers to aid their decision-making process when determining whether a candidate is the right hire for the organization and make organizational and developmental decisions.
Different tools can be used to estimate whether a person has the right skill set to fulfill the requirements of a position and to assess their personality, motivation, as well as other important factors that could influence their performance.
What is the Purpose of Assessment Tools?
Certain assessment tools are used to make educated predictions on how a candidate would fit within an organization and its philosophy, as well as how good they would be at performing a certain job, while others can be used to assess the engagement, effectiveness, and performance of employees and teams, as well as identify opportunities for improvement.
While these are all tasks that fall within the purview of the HR department, recruiters, or hiring manager, the purpose of assessment tools is to make the processes easier and quicker by providing management with quantifiable data.
Assessment tools also help organizations by allowing them to obtain objective performance and other indicators and eliminate any biases that could influence the decisions of a manager.